Embedded Linux Engineer/C++ Developer
This is a full time position, salary range is $5000-7000. Only available to Singaporeans at this time.
Our Embedded Engineers form a world-class, skilled engineering team that develops applications and drivers for our embedded products. As an Embedded Engineer, you will work closely with our software and hardware engineers to work on product evolution as well as support existing products.
This role requires a highly versatile skill set and you will opportunities to contribute in all relevant domains. Your responsibilities will include development and enhancing of new and existing products.
- Deep understanding of Linux system, kernel and driver architecture
- Hands on experience in developing kernel level code including device drivers
- In-depth familiarity with U-Boot
- Expert skills in developing optimized code in C/C++
- Experience in developing time critical code
- Expertise in hardware and embedded systems
- Detailed understanding of Arm & Neon architecture
- Detailed understanding of Mali based GPU architecture
- Experience with software architecture and/or API design, complemented by robust integration skills
- The ability to communicate technical information clearly and succinctly to both technical and non-technical teams
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).