Currently looking for C# Developers who have knowledge/experience with .NET Core. This position is with one of Strait Time's Top 50 Employers of 2021.
You'll be working on a digital government solution for a foreign government. This project encompasses G2B (government-to-business) and G2C (government-to-citizen) scope. You'll be working with fellow Developers, Business Analysts, and users in different geographical locations.
The office location is Science Park, and the salary range is $5000-7200. This is a two year contract position, convertible to permanent. Ultra short interview process if you have .NET Core experience.
- Analyze, design, program, test, document and maintain IT systems or applications
- Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external) by investigating and rectifying reported systems shortcomings.
- Analyze requests for enhancements/changes and write amendment/program specifications.
- Perform and manage stages of the SDLC and participate in the systems review with Project Lead/Manager.
- Understand the interdependencies of the services (application, system and database) and able to pin-point problem areas accurately to improve overall efficiency.
- Design and document system design, architecture and propose appropriate technologies and tools required to implement systems; and ensure users sign-off on design specifications.
- Use development tools to develop applications for better productivity.
- Develop test cases, conduct SIT, load test and tune the performance of systems to meet SLA.
- Deploy systems to production and provide post-implementation support.
- NET CORE 1.1 and above (Ideally)
- C#, .NET Framework 4.x, .NET MVC 3 and above, Entity Framework 6.x
- RESTful APIs, JSON
- Visual Studio 2015 and above.
- MS SQL Server 2012 and above.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).