Our client, a European MNC well known in the renewabls space is looking to bring on a Business Services Lead to join their Singapore office. As the Business Services Lead, you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of three business units as well as a team of Business Services staff (three administrators).
- Lead the Business Services team, develop and support each member to enable top results and help them grow in the role
- Develop and implement administrative services processes for all business units
- Travel management for business leaders
- Organise events and transport arrangements and services
- Oversee budgets, expense management and contracts management
- Manage any office / commercial instrastructure related matters
- Negotiate and build relationships with external vendors to secure best price, quality and service levels (e.g. hotels, airlines, car services etc).
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in a business related discipline
- At least 10 years experience in a similar role, with at least 3 to 4 years leading a team (ideally from an industrial/engineering industry background)
- Highly self-motivated, with a firm but personable approach
- Ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders, multi-task and keep up with a fast paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills with ability to present to senior leaders
- Previous experience managing Business Support staff
- Experience managing large events and facilities is an advantage
- Comfortable working with all forms of technology
- Must be willing to work from two office locations (Central and West).
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Wendy Young on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2092022 (Young Wendy).