We are currently partnered with a leading brand (US MNC) in the Semiconductor industry, as they are currently on the lookout for a Business Process Analyst with strong expertise in Order-to-cash / OTC process improvement / change management projects in collaboration with Sales, Customer Service/Order Management, Finance, Planning, and Logistics teams.
At this position you will be working closely with the global IT and Customer Service team based in US to coordinate and align with them the best strategy and process moving forward. You will be in a position to grow your career to the next stage once things are stabilised.
- Full-time, permanent role (not replacement)
- Based in East side Singapore (walking distance from MRT)
- Career growth/development plan in place
- Flexible working hrs and WFH arrangements available, as it requires evening calls with US
- Bachelor's degree (preferred) in Business / Supply Chain / IT or relevant field
- At least 3 years of end-to-end work experience in Order-to-cash / OTC Process Improvement / Change Management Projects in SAP ecosystem
- Strong communication skills in English and Mandarin are required in order to communicate effectively with counterparts based overseas
- Comfortable working with multiple stakeholders in fast-paced and global environment
- Some regional travel may be required (~15%)
Volt Service Corporation Pte Ltd
Company Registration No. 200408881M
EA Registration No. 12C5526
CEI Reg. Number R2089806
(Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Francisco Cervantes on +65 6701 1509 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R 2089806 (Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso).