Technical SAP Order to Cash Business Process Analyst
<span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span>My client is a leader in the semiconductor space and they are looking to hire a Technical Business Process Analyst to come onboard the team. The ideal candidate is an SAP Superuser and has expert knowledge of the Order To Cash Module (OTC) and workstreams and comes from a technical background.
- Reengineering of the processes within the operations team and provide optimised suggestions for a lean working style
- Working with the Pricing and Inside sales teams when it comes to troubleshooting of issues within the advanced scope of the system
- Subject matter expert (SME) in the SAP System, as they migrate from SAP R/3 TO SAP 4 Hana
- Be the bridge between the stakeholders and the IT department
- Be in charge of handling projects using Agile
- Creating Test Plans to test all the processes to ensure stability of the system
- Deep understanding of B2B Automations
- Mastery in SAP Order to Cash Module, problem solving within the OTC Workstreams
- Previous experience managing projects
- Knowledge of lean methods/ Agile
- Strong knowledge of analytic/visualisation tools like Qlik/Tableau
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering/Business/Supply Chain
Unfortunately, only candidates within Singapore will be considered.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Nicola Clarke on +65 6701 1508 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2197703 (Nicola Clarke).