My client, a leading name in the medical device industry, has had a splendid 2020! Partnering exclusively this year, Volt has filled 8 new positions in Project Management, Engineering, R&D, and QA. Now, my client is hiring for an Operations Manager.
This role will manage and maintain my client's operational and logistics activities in Manufacturing, R&D, Human Capital and Strategy as it looks to bolster its presence in 2021.
- Assume prime responsibility to manage and implement manufacturing operational and supply chain/logistics activities
- Manage the purchasing, shipping and, receiving systems in the company.
- Act as the owner of record retention and archiving processes and update logs in the company system
- Maintain supply of internal and external facilities and equipment
- Coordinate and maintain Human Capital documentation
- Works closely with members of Senior Management to align overall operations development with business needs/opportunities
- Manage and maintain filing systems for a wide variety of documents including those of a highly confidential nature
- Manage and mentor a team of Operations Executives. Assume responsibility for performance appraisals and reviews
- Develop the firm's network & work closely with a cross functional team of R&D, QA/RA, and Marketing) to implement best practice across processes, people & systems.
- Degree in Engineering Management, Business Management or equivalent
- At least 5 years' experience in manufacturing operations, supply chain, and documentation
- Proficient in troubleshooting system issues and working with other groups to prioritize and resolve issues
- Excellent Project management skills
- Prior experience in the medical device industry will be a plus
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).