My client is a manufacturer of specialty components for the OEM sector. With world-renowned capabilities and a clear lead in the automotive OEM sector, you will be joining a global leader within their area of specialties in return of breaking down new doors and ensuring that they stay ahead of the pack within the SEA region.
You will be taking on the role of a Business Development Manager for assigned countries within the SEA region. The primary role will be to expand on their clientele and identify new opportunities within the heavy industrial OEM sector. The scope of the role includes:
- Business development activities for assigned market and countries
- Strategic sales planning and spearhead marketing efforts
- Coordinating end-to-end sales process between various support departments, from RFQ to product delivery
- Provide market insights and identify market trends
- Represent customers/market during internal discussions to achieve strategic goals/developments
- Degree in Businss/Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years of business development experience within the OEM sector
- Candidates with similar experience within the heavy industrial vehicle industry can also be considered
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Alvin Sim on +65 6701 1502 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1981321 (Alvin Sim Jia Xuan).