Business Development Manager - Infrastructure Projects
- Well established multi-national Engineering Consultancy
- Regional responsibility
- Newly created Permanent position
Exclusive partnership with well-established engineering consultancy company, we are looking for Business Development Manager who will be responsible for Tender/Bids for Infrastructure, Building and Consultancy projects and have Regional responsibilities overlooking few markets in the ASEAN.
- Manage and lead few tender processes simultaneously, ensuring the timeline, documentation, compliances
- Strategic planning on business opportunities and guide the team
- Represent the company and support the client-facing activities, such as presentations and meetings
- Gain markets' insights and provide informed bid advice
- Have at least 5 years of extensive experience in business development within the construction space
- Possess strategic mindset with a strong track record in relationship-building and building rapport and network
- Good understanding of engineering terms
If the above sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
EA Personnel: R1986028, Tungalag Nomulun