My client is a manufacturer of manufacturing componenets for the OEM sector. With world-renowned capabilities and a clear lead in the automotive OEM sector, you will be expanding their footprint on a regional scale through proactive business development activities.
You will be taking on the role of a Business Development Manager for assigned countries within the SEA region. The primary role is to expand on their clientele and identify new opportunities within the construction/heavy vehicle manufacturer space. The scope of the role includes:
- Business development activities for assigned market and countries
- Strategic sales planning and spearhead marketing efforts
- Coordinating end-to-end sales process between various support departments, from RFQ to product delivery
- Provide market insights and identify market trends
- Represent customers/market during internal discussions to achieve strategic goals/developments
- Degree in Businss/Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years of business development experience within the OEM sector
- Candidates with similar experience within the automotive sector will be considered
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Alvin Sim on +65 6701 1502 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1981321 (Alvin Sim Jia Xuan).