A leading established property & real estate development is looking to get on board a Business Development, Assistant Manager to be the expert in developing connections and building relationships with prospects. This opportunity is made specially for competitive and driven individuals who are looking for the next step in their career.
- Gather market intelligence from brokers and agents for reporting to management
- Manage new project acquisitions with potential business partners
- End-to-end management of Joint Venture process
- Manage progress of construction of properties which have been acquired
- Provide input in evaluating property appraisals, master leases and other commercial agreements necessary for the investment structure
- Travel to overseas properties to meet with prospects and visit the project sites frequently to conduct overseas market studies
- Degree-educated and possess 4 - 5 years of relevant experience in Business Development within the property & real estate industry
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Strong ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent high work volume prioritization skills & multi-tasking skills
- Highly resourceful and thinks strategically
- Able to work well as part of a team and individually
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Melanie Weller on +65 6701 1528 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441021 (Melanie Anne Weller).