Our client in the engineering industry is seeking a superstar Business Coordinator to join their team. As the Business Coordinator, you will be responsible for all administrative matters for the business division.
As the Business Coordinator, you will be reporting into the Division Director. You will be assisting the team with administrative tasks, organising events and ad-hoc projects. Some of your major responsibilities will include the following but not limited to:
- Organising meetings (including agendas and minutes) and arranging travel and accommodation
- Overseeing budgets for business expenditures (invoices, billings)
- Producing and preparing reports and presentations (through Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint)
- Managing special assignments and projects which includes setting objectives, managing timelines and progress tracking
- Assisting with employee related matters such as on-boarding, training, leave management and resignations
- Providing administrative support to the leadership team and managing office expenses and supplies (stationary, kitchen)
- Organising staff and office events
- Being the first point of contact for visitors, vendors and external stakeholders
Who you are:
You will be Degree qualified, ideally in a Business related discipline and have at least 3 to 4 years experiences as an Administrator. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong cultural awareness. You should be proactive, possess a positive attitude and be able to take the lead. Additionally, you will be able to prioritise competing tasks and be highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Wendy Young on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2092022 (Young Wendy).