Business Analyst(Application Support) - 12 months contract
This role focuses on supporting Business-To-Consumer applications. This role entails providing both technical and functional support to Business Users and internal IT Teams to derive business requirements to facilitate and execute deployment and testing. Commitment for response as you will be working on-site to perform root cause analysis of technical issues to resolve raised incidents. This role will be very involved in SITs and UATs environments to provide support for production releases.
- Technical and Functional support to Internal and Business users.
- Perform analysis, diagnosis and troubleshooting and maintenance of multiple application software.
- Work closely with vendors and business users to derive business requirements and change requests. Evaluation of feasibility and future enhancements if necessary.
- Perform system functionality tests and work with UAT team to ensure accurate input of Client requirements in the system.
- Involvement in Change Request management and monitoring.
- Provide support to SIT and UAT environments to ensure smooth deployments.
- Guide and lead team members to ensure punctual execution of projects or software adhering to compliance regulations.
- Establish good working relationship with external vendors and business users to achieve project successes and enhancements with adherence to SLA.
What this role requires:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any relevant IT discipline.
- At least 5 years of working experience in application support role.
- Proficiency in SQL, OracleDB and .NET
- Experience in project management and planning is a plus.
- Experience with SDLC.
- Proven track record in working alongside with business users and stakeholders in resolving issues and providing solutions.