Assistant Manager - Solution Designer
( 1 year contract, Renewable )
Objective of the role is to work closely business units and IT services to provide solutions for the business and business partners .
- Support business requirements through solutions provided by Partner Platforms Services or self-designed solutions on specific cases.
- Provide consultation on technical specifications on current and upcoming services on the Partner Platform Services.
- Account management for Partner Services and vendors.
- Invoicing life cycle management
- Manage implementation processes and ensure integrated solution meet business requirements operationally while meeting compliance and regulation mandates in the Singapore market.
- Bridging the technical architects and portfolio managers to develop and maintain services catalogues.
- Provide Service Desk/ On-site Support.
- Technical reviews and validations of transition/migration of ongoing business models to new business models.
- Partner Platforms Services calls and workshops.
- 5 Years of working experience in IT Infrastructure Services and System Processes.
- 5 Years of IT application support.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP
- Experience in ITIL (creating runbooks) and service catalouges.
- Experience in IT Infrastructure ( Data Center , Network, Storage, Workplace )
- Good vendor management skills.
- Experience in the automotive industry/retail is a plus.
- Experience in AGILE/SCRUM methodology.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Darren Ou on +65 6701 1520 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R21103097 Darren Ou Jia Jun.