Business Analyst - 12 Months Contract - Singapore
World's iconic integrated resort have an exciting opportunity to work as a Business Analyst with 2+ years of hands-on experience in BA. You will enhance your skillsets to another level in an agile environment with built-from-scratch systems. At the same time, you will undergo the experience of Tech transformation.
You will be involve in Digital projects such as Web apps, UI/UX, Mobile apps for different programmes and B2B interactions such as Travel agency OR Resorts projects such as Ticketing, Hotel Systems, POS System.
- Work closely and communicate on a regular basis with business units to ensure alignment on projects, and overall service experience.
- Be part of the project team to deliver IT projects within budget, on schedule and adhering to internal processes & standards such as IT security standard and SDLC framework.
- Participate in requirements gathering, design discussions, SIT, UAT and user training, and ensure all project documentations are in place.
- Collaborate with team members, software architects, vendors, and business stakeholders by coordinating amongst members to deliver projects in a timely manner.
- Identify, manage, and resolve complex issues, preventing escalations, where possible.
- Keep abreast of trends, industry disruptions and innovation in technologies to relate to and support business.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related disciplines.
- 2+ years of experience in technology with strong business analysis skills.
- Understand how hospitality system works together to give customers a seamless experience.
- Knowledge in creating tender documents, evaluating tenders, and contracting with deal upwards of SGD$ 2M is advantageous.
- Experience facilitating business users to define problem statements, articulate desired business outcomes and drive business transformation or process re-engineering.
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in running agile projects is preferred.
This is a 12 Months contract position and is possible to convert to permanent.
If you are interested to know more, please apply to the job posting or email your resume.
CEI Reg. Number R22105628 (Yeo Zhi Qi Jeanette)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jeanette Yeo on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22105628 (Yeo Zhi Qi Jeanette).