Business Analyst - 24 Months Contract - Singapore
Being in Singapore for 10 years, my client is a private MNC that is expanding rapidly due to their nature of business. They have expanded to numerous countries and they are still looking to grow their global footprint further in the niche domain.
My client is looking for a Business Analyst to be responsible in understanding business processes, identifying business requirements and ultimately translate them into functional specifications. They should also be assisting in tracking, reporting of projects progress, issues & risks to ensure deliverables are on track. Assisting in supporting multiple applications systems / platforms would be required and also adhering to company's standard & guidelines
The ideal candidate should carry such experiences with them:
- 2-4 years of working experience in delivering and supporting IT applications
- Strong analytical, problem solving and meticulous to details
- Basic SQL knowledge and writing SQL queries
- Strong written and verbal communication with emphasis on technical writing skills
- Exposure to figma or any UI design tools (do not need to be an expert)
- Exposure to workflow
- Exposure to Requirement gathering, written of requirement and with some technical expertise can bridge between User & Engineers
- Application Support
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Maverick Khoo on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22105688 Khoo Teng Ming, Maverick.