This role will be responsible for research and analysis to identify, gather market intelligence and customer requirements of new and existing products.
This position will start off as a 1 year renewable contract; conversions to full time is possible based off performance.
- Identification, documentation and evaluation of market/product requirements
- Translation of gathered requirements into user stories creation.
- Work with multiple business team/units to support the delivery of product roadmaps.
- Leading delivery teams to drive effective usage of product and features.
Product features and functionalities:
- Documentation, gathering feedback on products, assessments to determine areas of improvement.
- Full product life cycle monitoring and reporting on performance.
- Creating and performing user test cases.
- Degree in Business, Economics, IT or relevant discipline.
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Proficient knowledge of business process mapping tools
- Product life cycle knowledge.
- Requirements gathering , analysis and system testing.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Darren Ou on +65 6701 1520 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R21103097 Darren Ou Jia Jun.