Business Analyst (Product Group)
This is a Business Analyst position with an additional element of market research involved. Ideally we're looking for a BA with some prior experience in any sort of government project, and also someone with a bit of background knowledge in Java or C#.
This is a two year contract position, with the potential to convert to perm. The salary range is $4000-6000, and this is only available to Singaporeans at this time.
- Perform research and analysis to identify and gather market intelligence and customer requirements of both new and existing products
- Identify, document and evaluate market and product requirements and work with business and technical teams for the roadmaps
- Support delivery of the product roadmaps
- Document customer requirements and translate them into user stories
- Conduct and gather feedback on current products and assess and recommend areas of improvements
- Review product portfolio and development and monitor and report on product performance throughout its life-cycle
- Create and perform user test sessions
- Relevant BA work experience, for instance in requirements gathering, system analysis and writing functional specifications, particularly in government or related industry
- Ability to write use cases and user stories to articulate a customer's needs to the technical teams
- Excellent analytical and communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and multi-task
- Familiar with Agile methodology in the implementation of solutions and UX development environment will be advantageous
- Possess business acumen, as demonstrated with a proven track record of contributing to revenue growth
- Knowledge in .NET and Java technologies
- Familiar with technology and industry trends such as Microservice Architecture, Machine Learning and Blockchain
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).