Business Analyst (Junior to Mid Level)
Looking for both junior and mid-level Business Analysts to assist with application support. This role is with one of the largest hospitality companies in the world, and definitely a major brand name in Asia.
This role would be a renewable contract, and the salary range is $4000-6000, dependent on experience. Only available to Singaporeans at this time.
- Provides 24/7 operational support for all production practices including weekends and holidays
- Provides technical and functional support to Business Users and internal IT teams within the organization
- Collecting information and perform deep dive analysis, diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Work closely with onsite and remote teams to collaborate as a team to resolve the incidents reported
- Commit to SLA for response and resolution, troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis of technical issues
- Escalates system issues to L3 or subject matter experts after investigation and simulation
- Attends to out of office hour deployments for the system's new features and enhancements
- Communicate and interface with vendors and business users
- Generate reports and write documentation for administrative tasks (e.g. Monthly Review Report, Maintenance guide, etc)
- Involve in requirements gathering, analysis, system integration test, and user acceptance tests for change requests
- Manage regular security, audit and system reviews in line with regulatory and governance requirements
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or relevant Technology disciplines
- Pro-active, customer focused and comfortable dealing with end users directly
- Good communication skills and able to describe issues and solutions clearly and maintain customer relationship
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skillset
- Self-motivated and able to manage and prioritize and tasks and time efficiently
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to work effectively with technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization
- SQL programming skills are required
- Experienced in automating repetitive tasks using automation tools (Visual Cron, EJM,Powershell,etc, not required but good to have)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).