Business Analyst/Customer Success Executive
Looking very urgently for a Business Analyst/Customer Success Executive. You'll be working with a client within the logistics industry to ensure that solutions and technologies are applied in the most efficient way.
This is a 1 year contract position, with a salary range of $5,000 to $6,500. The office location is at Science Park, but is of course, currently work from home for the foreseeable future. Only available to Singaporeans at this time. Ideally someone who can start ASAP.
We're Looking For:
- Someone with experience in "business mapping." You'll be mapping business issues to solutions, and data points to our system spec.
- Perform both technical and administrative tasks, such as solving technical problems, system configuration, business data mapping, and controlling service quality.
- Work to maintain good customer relationships and improve the company's services to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Identify customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context.
- Determining ways to reduce execution/operating costs, without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Assessing customer feedback and using creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Building partnerships and liaising with other product managers to determine the company's services, delivery criteria, and solutions for business needs/issues that may arise.
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables
- Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel
- A bachelor's degree in a business-related field and or IT field.
- Knowledgeable on FTP, XML, json, EDI, APIs.
- Experience in customer service, leadership, and logistics may be advantageous.
- Good computer skills and the ability to use business support software.
- Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills.
- Good resource planning skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).