Business Analyst - 12 to 24 months contract - Singapore
Our client is a major IT solution provider multinational who provides e-government solutions to a diverse group of clients globally.
The ideal fit will include 3-4 years of experience as a Business Analyst with agile and have e-government project experiences. Willing to travel for work and explore into Test Management.
- Interacting with end users and identify business requirements and business processes
- Translating requirements into functional specifications
- Track and report on project progress and assess project risks and timeline
- Provide application support on different systems and platforms
- Technical writing as per project needs
- Test management; Manual and Automation Testing
- Minimum 3 years as Business Analyst
- Experience in Agile and e-government projects
- Came from software development background or has worked in .NET environment
- Testing experience will be a big plus
- Confident and able to manage end users
- Effective communication skills
- Passionate about business processes and needs
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).