A renowned global financial MNC, with a strong presence across US, Europe, Middle East and SEA in which they have been successful for more than a decade, is seeking a Brand Campaign Manager. In this sole contributor roles you would be responsible for delivering the organization's global brand strategy through multi-channel campaigns and will work closely with the partners and stakeholders on campaign activations. This role requires an analytical mind as campaign evaluation, reporting and optimisation are a key focus to deliver on the Brand team's KPIs.
- Support the Head of Brand and Head of Brand Communications in the planning and delivery of global brand and product marketing campaigns
- Build strong relationships with internal teams to plan and manage the delivery of centralised creative campaign assets (to be localised for/in each market)
- Work closely with the Performance Marketing team across our regions to ensure the successful implementation of brand and product marketing campaigns globally
- Collaborate closely with the Sponsorship Manager on the delivery of sponsorship activations and campaigns, as well as analysing success and optimising for the future
- Work closely with local marketing managers to ensure all local marketing activity is executed in line with brand guidelines and local compliance regulations and process
- Monitor and analyse channel effectiveness of all brand campaigns and work with the relevant marketing managers to deliver ongoing optimization
- Ensure the brand guidelines are adhered to for all campaigns
- Support marketing managers and senior stakeholders to ensure that commercial business objectives are delivered through brand marketing campaigns
- Support other Marketing team members to ensure that all our clients communications consistently represent the brand's values and image, this includes social media channels, videos, PPC, website, email content, event collateral, sponsorships etc.
- Track competitor marketing activity and messaging, developments and trends
- Maintain personal/professional development to meet the changing demands of the role, including all relevant regulatory and legislative training
- At least 3 years of experience in campaign management - experience in planning and delivering campaigns end-to-end
- Strategic understanding of campaign evaluation and optimisation, with strong drive for results
- Experience of either working in an agency or managing an external creative agency essential
- Strong copy writing skills, particularly for campaigns, web and mobile
- Financial services experience would be a bonus
- Good knowledge of MS Office package, in particular PowerPoint and Excel
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Melanie Weller on +65 6701 1528 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441021 (Melanie Anne Weller).