Audit Manager, Information Systems (IT)
- Plan and conduct IT audits in accordance with the approved annual audit plan using a risk-based approach.
- Supervise and coach audit team members during fieldwork assignments, including review of work paper documentation and audit reports.
- Ensure assigned projects are completed in a timely manner and within the project budget allocated.
- Evaluate effectiveness and efficiency of the IT processes, and ensure compliance with the Group's IT polices, standards and guidelines.
- Identify control weaknesses in IT systems and make value-added recommendations for improvements.
- Engage with other team members on field and discuss any IT audit observations with the team.
- Present and discuss audit findings and recommendations with local management at end of fieldwork review and conduct discussions with Corporate management where necessary.
- Prepare audit report to present the audit issues, risks and recommendations.
- Prepare appropriate and accurate work paper documentation in accordance with documentation standards maintained by Group Internal Audit Department.
- Develop ACL Data Analytics Tools to be utilised by the IA team in performing their audit reviews.
- Suggest improvements in department matters relating to systems, processes or documentation.
- Degree in Accountancy, Business Analytics, Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent professional qualification with min. 6 years' post qualifying IT audit experience preferably from commercial/MNCs
- Proficient use in auditing tools and techniques such as risk-based audit planning, analytical review, computer-assisted audit technique and data analytics
- Experience and knowledge of SAP System would be an added advantage
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong business communication, interpersonal and report writing skills
- Willingness to travel overseas (50%)