PROJECT CONTRACT ROLE: ASAP Till 31 Dec 2023
My client is a leader in the Automotive industry and is looking for a candidate with experience in setting up the entire supply chain process and the appropriate policies. This is a contract role till 31 December 2023, but candidates may apply for other positions within the company after the end of the contract.
- Setting up the processes and End to End supply chain processes
- Liaising with the IT Team to ensure that all internal systems are in order and running smoothly together
- Come up with the business strategy for the project unit, reporting the progress to the leader of the project unit
- Ensure that project deadlines and expectations are clearly explained to project team members
- Update the progress regularly and keep the project team accountable and on time
- Diploma in Business, Logistics and Supply Chain, IT
- 4 years of experience, preferably within a logistics company or the automotive industry
- Strong knowledge of SAP
- Proven experience setting up supply chain processes
- Strong attention to detail
- Multitasking and project management knowledge
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Nicola Clarke on +65 6701 1508 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2197703 (Nicola Clarke).