Assistant Manager - Scrum Master
Our client is a German Multinational Company headquarted in Germany, and one of the leading global suppliers of luxury and premium automobiles in the automotive industry.
As a Scrum Master you will drive Agile ceremonies and proactively work with product owners to manage backlogs and given timelines to facilitate and support project completion.
- Spearhead Agile Ceremonies ( Sprints, Stand-ups, Retro, Show & Tell )
- Ensure best practices and uses of artifacts within all project teams.
- Groom and proactively manage backlogs and project timelines working closely with Product Owners.
- Ensure that user stories, epic and releases are delivered ( Driving Outcomes )
- Speak with scrum masters in the market to track local project performance
- Aligning and ensuring cadence with Deve teams on DevOps principles, tools and methodologies.
- To manage the Development Teams' capacities, quality, control, and output.
- Constant liaison with Regional CoC and Agile Stakeholders for epics contribution.
- Program/Project management support : Ensuring timelines are managed, with effective operational processes in place according to requirements and expectations.
- Maintaining engagement with all stakeholders.
- Degree/Diploma in IT / Relevant Field
- Project Management/ Scrum Qualifications
- Experience in Agile Tools/Methodologies and IT Process Life Cycles
- Good understanding of automotive industry and processes in international sales environment
Work Office Location : West
Working Arrangement: 2 Days Office / 3 Days Work-From-Home Hybrid Arrangement
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 6.00pm
Note: This position will start off contractually for 12 Months.
Contractual position is renewable subject to performance reviews.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Darren Ou on +65 6701 1520 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R21103097 Darren Ou Jia Jun.