Assistant IT Infrastructure Manager - Regional
A leading organization in the Pharmaceutical industry is looking for an Assistant IT Infrastructure Manager to join their regional technology team sitting in Singapore to manage their existing infrastructure and IT projects for the region.
In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Manage, maintain and ensure the current IT infrastructure are in smooth operations.
- Manage vendors to ensure their commitment and quality of work with optimum cost.
- Liaise and work closely with stakeholders from global team to ensure business goals are met.
- Develop and maintain IT policies, guidelines, feedback procedures and relevant training sessions to users
- Plan, prioritize and manage ongoing projects and ensure projects deliveries.
- Monitor the usage of the systems and help users utilizing the functionalities.
- Research, evaluate and recommend enhancement of the system and processes to increase the capabilities of the organization's information systems
- Provide hands-on technical support as escalated point of contact for support/service desk team.
- 8 years of hands-on experience in IT Infrastructure in an enterprise environment.
- In-depth technical expertise in IT infrastructure including servers, network infrastructure and cloud environment.
- Expertise in System operation technologies: ServiceNow, Office 365 (Exchange Online / SharePoint Online / Teams)
- Experience in Network technologies: routing, switching, Cisco Meraki WAP, SD-WAN, etc.
- Experience in project management and vendor management.
- Candidates with background in Pharmaceutical or Medical Devices industries are added advantage.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).