Application Support Engineer
An opportunity to work on Digital Projects with a globally recognized organization, focusing on Application Support, collaboration with technical/business units to derive business requirements to facilitate and execute deployment and testing.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Techno-Functional Support to Business Units.
- Perform Analysis, diagnosis, troubleshooting of raised issues.
- Maintenance/Support to ongoing business applications.
- Escalate unresolved issues to L3/SMEs.
- Collaboration with vendors and users to gather requirements and handle change requests.
- Support SITs and UATs prior to deployments/implementations.
- 2 years working experience in Application Support/Maintenance in vendor environment.
- Working experience in IT projects/domain.
- SQL Proficiency
- Automation tools experience is advantageous.
- Track record of effective communication with stakeholders and vendors.
This is a contract position for 12 months, renewal and conversions are possible.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Darren Ou on +65 6701 1520 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R21103097 Darren Ou Jia Jun.