App Support Engineer - 12 months contract
The ideal fit for this role is comfortable with dealing with end users directly. This role entails providing technical and functional support to Business Users and internal IT Teams, working closely on site and remotely to resolve incidents reported. Commitment for response and resolution and to perform root cause analysis of technical issues. Lastly, be experienced in requirements gathering , SIT and UAT for change requests.
- 24/7 operational support for all production practices
- Technical and functional support to internal and business users.
- Perform analysis, diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Commitment to SLA
- Escalation of system issue to L3 or SME
- Work closely with vendors and business users
- Administrative report generations and documentation.
- Requirement gathering, analysis, SIT and UAT for change requests
At least 3 years of experience in Application Support, preferably client facing experience.
Proficiency in SQL is a must
Proficiency in Chinese is preferred as you will be working with vendors from China.
Experience in automation tools in a plus
Proven track record in working alongside with business users and stakeholders in resolving issues and providing solutions.
Able to carry out technical discussion with internal IT teams, and non-technical discussion with business users.
This is a 12 months contract which is convertible into a permanent position.