Analytics/Dashboard and Training Specialist
My client is a public-listed household brand for quality casual wear.
They are currently on the market for 2 new additions to their team to meet the growing demand of their effort to digitalise and streamline their business processes.
- Primary go-to person for the creation and presentation of dashboards (using best practises and industry standards) which will be used in provision of both helicopter & detailed views of the business ranging from but not limited to Sales and retail KPIs
- Provide actionable Insights from data to provide answers/clarity to the business questions/problems with stakeholders across the region
- Focal point for all training-related activities and deliverables for project, coordinating with Project Manager on milestones and development/delivery schedule for training activities.
- Deliver formal training and mentorship to stakeholders on sales-target forecast tools and data analysis methodologies and reporting to accelerate future development of data-driven performance.
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent analytical skills & attention to detail to interpret and derive at meaningful insights from quantitative data.
- Hands-on experience with Tableau, Macro or PowerBI
- Strong ability to assess business strategies and create aligned learning and development solutions to produce desired business results.
- Ability to translate process and technical solutions to audience levels, addressing multiple roles and responsibilities.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.