My client is a global biopharmaceutical company and is expanding operations in Singapore. To cater to this, a new Analytical Chemist role has been created
- Develop and validate analytical assays in accordance with current ICH or other relevant guidelines.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve problems with analytical methods.
- Develop and validate in vitro dissolution or transdermal assays
- Perform routine analytical testing and present results to management
- Record details of all experiments in accordance to Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
- Maintain good housekeeping and cleanliness in laboratory.
- Perform routine calibration of analytical equipment and arrange for external vendors to calibrate or maintain equipment in accordance with SOPs.
- Enforcement of safety rules in the laboratory in compliance with safety regulations.
- Bachelor/Masters in Chemistry, Chemical Engienering, or equivalent
- Extensive hands-on experience in analytical equipment including High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) systems and UV-Visible spectrophotometers.
- Experience in LC/MS is an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of ICH guidelines with regards to analytical method development.
- At least 2 years of working experience in a pharmaceutical development or manufacturing facility.
- Fresh graduates with relevant experience are welcome to apply.
- Working knowledge of GMP standards.
- Good command of written and spoken English is essential
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).