Assistant Manager - Product Owner
This role will take on several key elements of product ownership such as writing user-stories, consulting with the development team and aligning with the markets and business stakeholders with a focus on?integrating Front-End solutions with the corresponding middleware and foundation systems.
- Product Ownership and related middle layer products
- Direct and lead the development and rollout of products and features enabling Omni channel platforms by collaborating with engineers and business to develop and maintain the same.
- Ensuring the Integration of Systems & Data with special Focus on Middleware integrating Retail Front-End Systems and Foundation Systems in cooperation with the IT Department.
- Maintaining data integrity and compliance of data for data reporting
- Create quarterly Product increment roadmap along with delivery plan in alignment with markets and HQ stakeholders
- Creation of sales process and system blueprints enabling automation and standardization of processes and workflows across region overseas markets
- Ensuring new initiatives, epic, features and stories are well aligned in terms of solution, landscape, process and timelines with all the other retail of the feature products.
- Collaborate with Global teams and market business and IT units to ensure smooth execution of global and local initiatives.
- Provide consultancy and support to markets and GDs in terms of digitalization of retail business.
- Create and ensure governance around system utilization and key matrixes for product performance.
- Possess a?Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or Information Management Systems or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum?5 years relevant work experience in Product Ownership, driving process improvements
- Strong eye for business, strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Effective communication skills with ability to clearly and concisely present topics, features, ideas and recommendations to all stakeholders including the leadership team.
- Work Experience in the Automotive Industry/Retail preferred?
- Experience in Agile working methodology preferred
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Darren Ou on +65 6701 1520 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R21103097 Darren Ou Jia Jun.