Assistant Manager - Senior DevOps Engineer
Our client is a German Multinational Company headquarted in Germany, and are one of the leading global suppliers of luxury and premium automobiles in the automotive industry.
This experienced individual will be onboard with a fast paced product team to implement and support the AWS environments in mission critical production/non-production environments.
- Design, implement and support the AWS environments in mission critical production and non production environments.
- Automate using Infrastructure as Code principles and tools (e.g. Python, Terraform, GitLab).
- Maintain the AWS cloud accounts and environments largely focussed on containers and microservices.
- Create standardized building blocks in the form of a Terraform or CloudFormation module delivered by a DevSecOps pipeline.
- Present, demo and document solutions and services for stakeholders.
- Lead DevOps team for ensuring the environment is stable, secure and scalable.
- Degree in Information Technology or any relevant discipline.
- Experience in large scale cloud solution implementations.
- Good programming proficiencies ( Python, TypeScript )
- Solid experience in DevOps, CI/CD
- Solid experience with Terraform, CloudFormation etc.
- Cloud Security experience/knowledge/certification is highly desired.
- Good understanding of DevOps principles and Cloud Best Practices ( Security, Governance, Compliance, Access management, Networking)
Work Office Location : West
Working Arrangement: 2 Days Office / 3 Days Work-From-Home Hybrid Arrangement
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 6.00pm
This position will start off contractually for 6 Months, good candidates will be offered 12 Months.
Contractual position is renewable subject to performance reviews.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Darren Ou on +65 6701 1520 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R21103097 Darren Ou Jia Jun.