Assistant Manager - Product Owner
- Product Ownership of Tax Engine and integration with related products.
- Direct and lead the development and rollout of products and features enabling Omni channel platforms by collaborating with engineers and business to develop and maintain the same.
- Ensuring the Integration of Systems & Data with special Focus on Market taxation and regulatory frameworks in cooperation with the IT Department.
- Enhancing and enriching vehicle and taxation data to achieve compliance.
- Maintaining data integrity and compliance of data for data reporting
- Create quarterly Product increment roadmap along with delivery plan in alignment with markets and HQ stakeholders
- Ensuring new initiatives, epic, features and stories are well aligned in terms of solution, landscape, process and timelines with all the other retail of the feature products.
- Actively plan and steer PI planning initiatives.
- Creation of initiatives and epics at program level, and stories at team level covering adequate details for management, HQ, markets and development teams for better collaboration and delivery.
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in Product Ownership, driving process improvements.
- Work Experience in the Automotive Industry/Retail preferred
- Experience in Agile working methodology preferred
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Darren Ou on +65 6701 1520 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R21103097 Darren Ou Jia Jun.