Assistant Project Manager
A global position who will work on specific Infrastructure, Technology and Business project in collaboration with the relevant business units, IT units and counterparts to roll out global initiatives to maintain business efficacy and support the delivery of new initiatives to transform the business and its applications.
- Support the rollout of global Digital Initiatives ( Infrastructure, Technology, Business ) and Projects
- Monitor and ensure quality and cost effective project performance.
- Effective usage of relevant project management tools and resources to achieve targets and demands.
- Collaborate with Solution Designers to work with multiple stakeholders to elicit requirements to communicate technical/architectural change requests to the team
- Devise and develop Service Catalouges for the operational teams.
- Project progress report to management for any scope or budget challenges/risks faced throughout the project duration.
- Administering proper usage of relevant standard platform services from business partners and support from Digital and Business Units.
Ideal Experiences/ Qualifications
- 6 Years working experience as a Consultant on Infrastructure Services
- Experience in Business Processes and Project Management Tools and Methodologies
- Knowledge in AGILE, SCRUM/KANBAN frameworks.
- Experience in Project Management Tools
- Working Knowledge/Experience in Cloud Environments
- Good stakeholder communication and engagement to have effective communication.