Assistant Manager [ Digital Workplace - User Services ]
A brand leading German Multinational Company known for their global outreach for the sales and supplying of luxury and premium automobiles.
Working Location : West
Working arrangement : Hybrid ( 2 Days In / 3 Days Out )
Contracted till 31st December 2023, subject to approvals for renewals.
The role will be managing and supporting the Company's global transition and transformation with their IT Service Partners.
- Managing Service Desk (SD) , Onsite & Logistics (OL), Device as a Service (DaaS), Managed Print Service (MPS) in the APAC Region.
- Ensuring adherence to global tech standards and process, tracking project milestones and status with IT Partners.
- Supporting the global workplace transformation efforts. ( Automation, Chatbots )
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline.
- 5 years working experience in IT-related fields.
- You have a strong IT Infrastructure Background in Workplace ( Printer, Laptop, Service Desk )
- ITIL Certifications is highly desired.
- Experience in global projects and large working environments.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Darren Ou on +65 6701 1520 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R21103097 Darren Ou Jia Jun.