Assistant Manager - Cyber Security Architect
This role will function as a part of the Global Cyber Security Team to improve and carry out implementations of security solution architectures to protect the business interest from potential threats
Roles and Responsibilities
- Construct roadmaps for cybersecurity baseline controls for Data Centers and Cloud Environments.
- You will work with relevant business units and teams to facilitate the implementation of the baseline controls, migration from legacy systems.
- Transformation of current ecosystem to a zero trust ecosystem through constant validation at every single stage of implementation.
- Develop, design, implement and audit architectural standards for both environments regarding the implementation of cybersecurity in Data Centres and Cloud ( AWS/Azure )
- Bring upon research and best practices for new cybersecurity solutions and applicability to the current process of the business.
- Collaboration and consultation of Development teams on threats on cloud workloads and mitigation efforts.
Qualifications for the role
- Degree/Relevant field of study in Computer Science, Networking, Engineering.
- 4 years of working experience in cloud security (AWS , Azure ), cloud environments.
- 4 years of working experience in Data Centers design, containerization, Infrastructural Dev-Ops
- CISSP, CISM, CCSP, AWS / Azure certifications are advantageous.
- Experienced in in-depth knowledge of Data Center Architecture ( Hypervisors, Storage, OS, Containerization, Network Security )
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Darren Ou on +65 6701 1520 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R21103097 Darren Ou Jia Jun.