Senior Administrative Assistant
$290K per annum HKD
Our client, a US MNC within the professional services space is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to join their Hong Kong team. They have an excellent culture that fosters collaboration and openness, and have a headcount of over 6000 associates around the world.
- Acts as first point of contact for internal and external queries
- Organizing / scheduling events and meetings, this includes booking rooms, setting up technology and troubleshooting, and catering
- Travel administration (booking flights, arranging accommodation and car services etc)
- Reception duties, answering and directing calls and greeting visitors
- Invoicing and expenses
- Partnering closely with external vendors to procure services, negotiating terms and costs
- Maintain and update filing system and documentation
- At least 4 - 5 years of previous experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Self motivated with a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively as part of a team
- Tech savvy and strong MS Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong customer service skills with a professional yet approachable disposition
- International experience highly regarded
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Wendy Young on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2092022 (Young Wendy).