Accounts Executive / Assistant Accountant
- Responsible for the preparation, compilation and analysis of accurate and timely financial reporting information for month end and year end closing
- Support the annual budget exercise, perform seasonality and quarterly forecasts and monitor budget tracking against actual expenditure on a regular basis
- To ensure all financial transactions are recorded in appropriate accounting period and records are maintained in accordance with prevailing accounting standards, and company policies and procedures.
- Perform detailed analysis of the project revenue and monthly P&L review of the departmental accounts, analysis for financial performance.
- To perform reconciliations of the financial information
- Work with operations in managing the AR recovery and monitor the collection of all clients payments
- To prepare audit schedules and financial statements in accordance with local accounting standards.
- Min Diploma in Accountancy/LCCI & equivalent studies with min 3-4 years' of relevant experience in financial accounting, full sets/reporting functions.
- Knowledge of ERP accounting system preferred
- Able to start work immediate or short notice will be advantageous