My client is well established MNC omnichannel communication platform company, transforming the communications landscape for over 20,000 clients across the world. Their cloud communications platform makes it possible for businesses to instantly connect with over 7 billion phones globally, allowing them to speak with their customers in the same ways they talk to their friends. My client's global team is a powerhouse of 350+ employees, who work across 8 international offices. They are one of the top & fastest growing CPaaS (communication platform as a service) & CX firm in APAC with over 20,000 use cases.
Currently looking for kick-ass Account Executive to sell to high-value prospects
Roles & Responsibilities
- Own the entire commercial engagement from proposal development, pricing strategy, negotiation to close.
- Own forecast and monthly, quarterly commit.
- Work with internal teams in a collaborative manner to execute account-specific sales strategies and also to ensure a smooth onboarding of the customer.
- Develop and grow visibility and relationships across multiple levels within the customer organisation. Navigate through decision-makers and influencers.
- New customer acquisition and drive new revenue. Employ a solution-selling methodology to facilitate customer evaluations and to help them understand company's unique differentiation.
- Be responsible for building and maintaining sufficient pipeline coverage.
- Work diligently with cross-functional teams in Product, Marketing, Support, and Operations to design mutually beneficial contracts to address customer requirements and balance the needs of our business.
- Representing firm at events and tradeshows.
- Experience within CX/CPaaS offerings or API-driven products is a must have
- 7+ years of progressively increased responsibility in B2B within the enterprise software space - prior experience managing relationships with all levels of the partner community is ideal.
- Track record of personally selling and closing complex technical solutions to enterprises and software companies.
- Strong experience in both the direct and partner channels are strongly desired.
- Experience with creating pricing proposals, negotiating terms and managing the contract process. Fearless and a ruthless focus on execution.
- Strong working understanding of Customer Experience Solutions. Prior experience within CX/CPaaS offerings is very helpful.
- Demonstrated experience with Large Enterprise and the ability to leverage those contacts
- Experience selling communications to a technical and business audience, building trust and mutual respect with technical customers and peers.
- World-class interpersonal and communication skills to make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple. Confident and effective communicator with the ability to influence individuals and groups at all levels.
- Organized and efficient. Self-starter attitude and you independently tackle challenges
Please submit your CV by the link below or drop me an email () for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. EA Registration No. 12C5526 / CEI Registration No. R1989007 (Hyewon Bae)