Role: Senior Consultant for Life Sciences
Volt Singapore are looking to hire a Senior Consultant within Life Sciences. We are continually seeing signs of the market improving and as we look further ahead into 2021 & beyond Volt Singapore are seeking to expand and continue our journey of year on year growth!
Volt bucked the trend by:
- Not asking any of our employees to take a salary reduction
- Paying all bonuses in full and on time
- Continued to invest in our people and expand our Singapore office whilst our competitors were quick to make redundancies
- Saw our Associate Consultants promoted
- Transitioned to work from home and trusted our people to perform
- We were and remain profitable after one of the toughest years in recruitment history
So the question becomes, do you want to trust your career with a company who have shown they are more interested in retaining their staff, promoting their staff, creating a collaborative & fun culture and making sure that every person can impact & contribute to the future of the business thus you are the future?!
If you have recruitment experience in any of these disciplines or outside, considering a change into a new environment then I am eager to talk with you. Amongst many others, positive attitude and determination are two key attributes I’m looking for therefore if you possess them you're exactly the personality type I want at Volt Singapore!
So what can we offer?
- Fast track career opportunities;
- Uncapped, transparent earning potential $$
- Impressive local and MNC client list;
- Collaborative team;
- Ongoing training and development, both inhouse and external;
- Structured career and performance planning;
- Cutting edge technology, candidate attraction tools, marketing and admin support - you name it and we have it!
- Complete autonomy - own your desk and carve your own identity
Ideally, you have:
- A degree from a reputable University
- 2 -5 years' experience in a recruitment agency or a Sales role
- Fresh grads are welcome to apply too! Training will be provided
- Hunger to learn, earn and create your own legacy
- Ambitious and resilient mentality
- Innovative approach to problem solving
- Team Player
- A sense of humour (Yes, this is always important)
- A great story – why you?
Please either apply or contact me directly for a confidential chat: