Workplace Safety & Health Officer (WSHO) - Facility Management Company
Calling for young WSHO for an unique opportunity with well-established Facility Management company.
You will be key person in:
- rolling out new initiatives both internally and externally in regards to Safety and Health
- developing the company culture to prioritize Safety and Health
- well informed about new market trends in regards to technology and proposes it to the company
- Registered Workplace Safety & Health Officer with Ministry of Manpower
- Good knowledge in Workplace Safety & Health Act
- Minimum 3 years of experience in WSHO
If the above sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
EA Personnel: R1986028, Tungalag Nomulun