Wintel System Engineer - 12 Months Contract - Singapore
- Great Opportunities to Learn and Grow in a Creative and Innovative Workplace
- Large Enterprise Systems with the Latest Technologies
- Good Remuneration Package
What you'll be doing:
- Improve Performance and Optimizing Processing Response Time by analysing System Performance Data
- Provide Technical Consultancy for System Performance, Integration and Configuration
- Provide Recommendation in the Upgrade Planning and Execution of the Middleware software.
- Lead and work with multiple teams to establish Root Cause Analysis for High Severity issues for successful resolution
- Ensure Production Environment is Highly Available per the needs of the business and established Service Level Agreements.
- Participate in establish and test disaster recovery policies and procedures across all Middleware environments
- Performs Capacity Study to Analyse Current Resource Utilization and Estimate Future Requirements.
How an Ideal fit looks like:
- At least 3 years of experience in End-to-End Operations Management in Wintel Infrastructure and Cloud Services
- Specialize in Microsoft or VMware or AWS or MS Azure
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Middleware IIS
- Experience in running Large Scale Environment on Server Virtualization Technologies like VMware Server/ ESX or Microsoft HyperV / Virtual Server
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) level of hands-on knowledge in Shell, Perl, Python or PowerShell
- Microsoft Certification (MCSA/MCSE) or equivalent certification in relevant programs is a plus.
This is a 12 months contract position to start and is convertible to permanent.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jeanette Yeo at +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22105628 (Yeo Zhi Qi Jeanette).