On the lookout for UI Designers! Our client is seeking someone who fully understands user needs. You will be designing traditional and non-traditional user interfaces based on system requirements and customer inputs through high-fidelity prototypes.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Conducting user surveys to validate UI/UX design
- Completing usability testing and finalizing UI design
- Creating style guides to hand off to front-end development teams in HTML and CSS
- Producing fresh, simple, elegant, and exceedingly usable layouts, interactions, and iconography
You will ideally have:
- A Bachelor's degree in design (or relevant disciplines) with higher qualifications in UX/Visual/Graphic design
- At least 3 years of experience as a UI designer, creating interfaces for enterprise applications
- Worked in a software development team with agile software development methodology
- Embraced user-centered design across interfaces
- Strong working knowledge of Axure, Adobe XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Good knowledge of the UI/UX methodology
- Experience conducting usability tests
Please include your portfolio/Behance link in your C.V./application.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact David Zhang on +65 6701 1510 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1987026 (Zhang David Fu Hao).