Treasury Analyst / Assistant Manager (Chemicals)
$Up to 7k depending on experience
My client is within the chemicals space and are looking for a Treasury Analyst / Assistant Manager to come on board the team as they are expanding.
- Cash flow management
- Liaising with banks to create and maintain facilities
- Handle finance transactions and processing LC/Bankers Guarantee
- Make sure trade documents and payments are within compliance
- Generating monthly and weekly reports using SAP/ORACLE
- Manage Forex transactions for the company
- Be the point of contact for various functions in the company for these matters
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/Banking/Business
- At least 7 years in a high volume environment
- Good understanding of SAP
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Nicola Clarke on +65 6701 1508 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2197703 (Nicola Clarke).