My client is a world leader in the manufacturing of complex semiconductor equipment and now seek a Test Engineer to join them
- Perform the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of mechanical and optical assemblies
- Determine and develop test specifications, methods and procedures from blueprints, drawings and diagrams.
- Test and troubleshoot assemblies and final systems
- Prepare technical reports summarizing findings and recommending solutions to technical problems.
- Work closely with engineering, supply chain and logistics on new production Introduction
- Production lead will manage department operations to meet shipment requirement
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering with 1-3 years optics/precision engineering experience
- Ability to read technical drawings/procedures and use a variety of precision testing and measuring instruments.
- Previous hands-on experience with semiconductor equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Comfortable working in morning and night shifts and cleanroom environment
- Able to support oversea assignment when required
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).