Asia's Premium lifestyle destination, home to world-class attractions, luxury hotels and convention centres.
My client is looking for a Test Automation Engineer for the Quality Assurance team and the responsibilities for this role are that you will be responsible for conducting automated and manual tests to ensure that the software that was created by the developers fits its purpose. You will also be analysing the product features, designing test parameters, creating customized test data and writing up test cases for execution. Establishing test procedures and coordinating testing of products under development will be required. Lastly, Test Automation tools to create automation scripts for Regression Testing would be required too.
Here are the minimum requirements that is needed for this role:
- Design & Implement automated testing in Java
- Working closely with Business Analysts in understanding the requirements and test steps in order to convert into automated test scripts
- 1-3 years of experience in Java projects. Java knowledge is crucial
- Working experience in Agile Scrum teams
- Productivity tools: Jira & Confluence
- Good understand and best QA practices, methodologies and techniques
- Automation scripting would be a plus. Preferably with Selenium and Windows UIA
- Basic SQL knowledge to extract data for tests
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Maverick Khoo on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22105688 Khoo Teng Ming, Maverick.