An opportunity to work as in Technical Support based in Singapore. Our client is a homegrown multinational corporation in governmental solutions. You will operate and monitor systems, applications, networks, and telecommunications services on behalf of our client. This is a great opportunity to kickstart your career as a recent polytechnic graduate.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Operating and monitoring systems, applications, networks, and telecommunications services
- Troubleshooting incident/problem management
- Monitoring and identifying system abnormalities
- Performing and executing user service requests in accordance to QMS
- Providing technical support during disaster recovery, contingency testing, scheduled maintenance/system change requests, software installation, and network equipment problems
- Generate an inventory of statistical reports
- Requires 24x7 shifts
You will ideally have:
- An ITC Certificate, IT Diploma, or Diploma from a Singapore-based Polytechnic
- Knowledge in PC operations and computer networking
- Experience in computer operations
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact David Zhang on +65 6701 1510 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1987026 (Zhang David Fu Hao).