APAC Technical Service Engineer - Chemicals Plants, Refineries, Petrochemical, Power plants
"Ideal for a hands-on technician in a chemical plant who is keen to travel or for someone who is already on a Technical Service role, who prefers a change of environment. "
- APAC Regional Coverage
- International MNC
- Permanent role
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
I am currently working on an exciting role with a leading International Equipment manufacturer and Service provider for heavy Industries such as Chemicals, Refineries, Petrochemicals, Power plants etc. They are currently looking to hire a Technical Service Engineer to be based in Singapore. Reporting to the Service manager, this role will be responsible for on-site project works covering installation, repair and upgrades for equipment's installed on site.
- Nitec / Diploma / Degree in Engineering
- 3 to 6 years of relevant of hands-on experience in a Chemicals/Refinery/Petrochemical/Process plant as a Technician or Engineer
- Willingness to travel: 60-70% : travel within APAC Countries*
- WSQ Assess Confined Space will be an advantage
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skill
- PLC programming, Marine experienced, Fired & Combustion experience
- Fired & Combustion process knowledge
- Fundamentals and electrical/electronic experience
Considering COVID, Travelling is going to very minimal but will be resume once the borders fully open up.