Technical Service Engineer - PLC | Marine , Offshore , Shipyard, Vessel
- APAC Regional Coverage
- International MNC
- Permanent role
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Basic Salary + AWS + Performance Bonus + Day Allowance during client visits
My client is a leading International Equipment Manufacturer and Service Provider for a broad range of niche industry verticals especially Marine, Offshore , Oil and Gas, Shipyards, Power Generation sector. They are currently looking to hire a suitable candidate for their Technical Service team, who will be based in Singapore.
Reporting to the Technical Services Manager, this role will be responsible for Installation, Repair, Commissioning, Troubleshooting and Upgrades on site for clients in Singapore and APAC.
- Diploma / Degree / Masters in Engineering or related
- 5-10 years of hands-on experience working on Offshore/ Marine / Energy / Oil & Gas / Power Plants sectors
- Knowledge in PLC
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical drawings, process flow diagrams and Piping & Instrumentation Drawings
- Able to work at heights and in confined spaces
- Willingness to travel on short notice - Travel requirement 65% - 75%
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What's on offer.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader who is well known for their innovative products and solutions for niche industry verticals. The role offers an attractive package and an excellent set of benefits along with an accelerated career growth pathway.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).