My client is a global name in the medical devices industry and is expanding its service engineering team across SEA.
This service engineer role will act as the professional represent between my client and its customers
- Perform complex and technically demanding support of Elekta Hardware System and associated Software
- Act as a liaison and customer support representative for the local region for Service support
- Provide phone and email support, technical advice & support as appropriate to customers
- Perform routine troubleshooting and repairs on the designated modality while working within the escalation procedure.
- Carry out the Field Change Orders, Safety Checks / Modifications, as instructed by the Product Supply Centre for the installed systems
- Perform routine calibrations and preventative maintenance on their designated modality and secondary modality.
- Read, analyse, interpret and follow signal flow on blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
- Assist Sales/Customer Service with technical advice
- Submit timely and accurately reports as assigned
- Maintain all company-leased equipment, including company computer, parts, and tools
- Maintain appropriate controls to assure full compliance with applicable laws and regulations, thereby fulfilling legal responsibilities and enhancing the quality of the firm
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or equivalent with at least 5 years' experience in field service and troubleshooting of complex medical or capital equipment
- Previous experience in large medical device field service strongly preferred such as linear accelerator, MRI, X-ray etc.
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite, WebEx, CLM
- Proficiency in the use of test equipment and hand tools including oscilloscopes, multi-meters.
- Thorough understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Ability to troubleshoot/diagnose issues with software and hardware interfaces.
- Excellent technical/analytical skills in the area of PC/Network Computing and Operating systems
- Strong communication and problem-solving skill
- Proactive, independent and patient
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).