My client is a world leader in the biotechnology space and now seek an experienced Regional Service Engineer to be based in Bangkok, Thailand
- Assume responsibility for instrument installation and maintenance and support instrument warranty/out warranty instrument repair and service
- Promote the service agreement / trade-in new unit for out of warranty case
- Determine corrective actions required to restore systems in an efficient manner
- Liaise and collaborate with sales team to understand key customer requirements and review all service contracts on a regular basis for sales budgeting
- Execute the Service Strategy and Business Plan including financial and non-financial objectives. Work with service leadership to device agreements and implement preventive maintenance programs.
- Prepare, update, and maintain all logs, equipment performance data and service records
- Ensure strong relationships with all customer representatives
- Degree in Engineering with at least 5 years' experience as a Service Engineer for high end complex medical equipment
- Understand service practices and service resource relationships/interaction.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).